Manage all of the daily aspects involved with your equipment tracking.
EZFacility’s Equipment Tracking features allows a college or university to manage all of the daily aspects involved with their
equipment rentals. From adding equipment inventory to the system, to setting rental prices, late and replacement fees, and
detailed reporting on current equipment inventory and status, this module was designed to support all aspects of a school’s
equipment scheduling and overall tracking requirements.
- Organize your entire equipment inventory into customizable categories
- Track and collect equipment rental fees, late fees, and replacement fees
- Check-out/check-in equipment and tie this to your student / member accounts
- Warnings when students swipe-in to a facility that display when checked-out items are overdue
- Equipment items are automatically removed from inventory once checked-out and replaced once checked-in
- Equipment can be checked-out / checked-in manually, or by using a standard bar code scanner
- Reports show items that have been checked-out by equipment category, and when those items are due back
- Overdue Item, Inventory, and Equipment Rental Statistic Reports