What is the New Package Plans feature?
For those of you who were using our older Package Plans, you were basically going in and filling out all the necessary information: from the number of sessions to the dates and time, pricing, etc. All information basically needed to be filled out at the time of sale.
The updated Package Plans feature changes that process. Our Redesigned Package Plans will allow you to preset your usual package details prior to selling, so when it does come time for the sale—it’s ready and done—in just a few steps.
How is the new Package Plans feature?
It’s a great improvement compared to what you've been used to. The benefits of the new Package Plans eliminates a lot of steps during the sale, which was the goal when designing the updates to the new Package Plans feature. More steps when setting up, less steps when selling. That is our goal with Package Plans.
What can you expect from the New Package Plans feature?
- Speed improvements
- Ability to set end dates and auto calculate the package length
- Bug fixes brought to our attention during the opt-in period
- Documents can be added to packages
- Clients can agree to the document during the sale of the package
- Members can sign documents electronically using signature pad, touch screen, or mouse
- Capability to effortlessly create predetermined plans using a 2-3 step wizard • Ability to quickly sell packages using a 3-step wizard
- Flexible billing installment possibilities for your clients
- Enhanced recurring package options
- Newly added option for unlimited sessions
- Refreshed look & feel
If you have any questions or would like an overview, absolutely feel free to reach out to our support who will be more than happy to walk you through the new Package Plan. We also recommend watching our webinar: Package Plans Feature for a quick visual guide.
We want to ensure that everyone is comfortable with the updated Package Plans feature.
-The EZFacility Team
For more support info, click above!