EZFacility is seeking a strong lead designer and creative talent who will play a key role in establishing brand standards for both online and print marketing efforts. Using the latest modern and flat design techniques, you will own the evolution and maintenance of our website, define and execute digital campaigns, and create marketing and sales collateral. Your job is to shape the visual voice of our brand in a way that connects to our target audience and helps them understand our product offerings to drive sales.
- Work among other exceptionally talented staff in a fast-paced, rapidly growing, highly collaborative environment.
- Counsel and cultivate the design team’s soft and hard skills to develop their core competencies, while also having them envision what could be.
- Create original design concepts while extending the ecosystem to incorporate new ideas and requirements.
- Integrate motion throughout a historically linear portfolio.
- Partner with Brand Management teams on any required marketing campaigns.
- Brainstorm and generate new ideas for pieces that fall in line with EZFacility's mission, goals and strategic plans using audience-appropriate imagery, fonts, and design techniques.
- Possess the confidence to constructively discuss or deny projects that are ineffective or do not fall within brand parameters.
- Be a brand warrior, ensuring that uniform branding is applied to all Jonas Software brand communications.
- Customize and brand smartphone Apps for customer accounts.
- Oversee and monitor the distribution of all graphic tasks amongst the graphics team in correlation to each members’ skill set.
- Create graphics for our website, web and print ads and promotional materials.
- 2-3 years working as a Designer in a creative agency, comparable in-house agency, or corporate structure.
- A picturesque portfolio of beautiful, compelling marketing and brand oriented work that reflects appropriate experience and skill level is required.
- Experience leading a team to design a range of digital projects including responsive web pages, paid media and email templates.
- Highly strategic and conceptual thinker with a love of storytelling that pushes creative boundaries.
- Mastery of Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Working knowledge of web design concepts, including a grasp in HTML and CSS.
- Strong business acumen, with a solid understanding of how to achieve business objectives while meeting an expected brand standard and high bar for aesthetic quality.
- Ability to collaborate with a diverse team and take direction.
- Ability to design for both print and web.
- A passion for keeping abreast of the latest techniques and trends in Graphic Design.
- Experience managing content in Drupal or similar CMS software
- Knowledge of Visual Studio / ASP.Net